Doesn't match the objectives to which I'm held accountable
Each pain expressed in the survey implies different situations and concerns to different people. These implications, in turn, imply yet more situations and concerns. These implications have been organized and grouped into issues now showing as headings below. What additional implications do these call to your mind? Please feel free to add your implications to this page.
Then, follow the heading link to a page that discusses each issue. The page includes viewpoints and recommendations pertinant to the issue. You can also add your input to the issue page.
- Compensation can be determined in better ways
- Lack of ownership/buy-in
- Inability to link individual and organizational performance
- Implies knowledge of accountability measures
- Implies knowledge of connection between cost and accountability
- Matrix organization may not control all