It includes allocations that I cannot control
Each pain expressed in the survey implies different situations and concerns to different people. These implications, in turn, imply yet more situations and concerns. These implications have been organized and grouped into issues now showing as headings below. What additional implications do these call to your mind? Please feel free to add your implications to this page.
Then, follow the heading link to a page that discusses each issue. The page includes viewpoints and recommendations pertinant to the issue. You can also add your input to the issue page.
- Lack of buy in on numbers
- Managers held accountable for things beyond their control
- Shared services allocations
- Allocations of non-controllable expenses
- Money driven down low but decisions made higher
- Lack of true end to end cost accountability
Objectives & Accountability
- How does revenue get allocated for performance