From CAM-I Wiki
To create a dynamic forum to inform, debate & share operating experiences, learnings, and recommendations for improving the planning & budgeting processes for both Public & Private sector environments. We welcome your participation and contributions as together we diagnose and resolve issues revolving about planning and budgeting. As you contribute, this wiki will expand and also benefit those who follow.
- Provide a foundation of knowledge based on the collective research, intellect, and experience from the CAM-I Planning and Budgeting Interest Group.
- Provide a searchable body of knowledge with multiple paths from individual pains and issues to resources and recommendations.
- Make a living body of knowledge to be actively questioned, validated, commented on and contributed to by the planning and budgeting community.
- Initial audience was limited to CAM-I members, now open to the public
- Individuals primarily responsible for Planning & Budgeting
- Individuals participating in the Planning & Budgeting process
- Enterprise Executives and Managers
- Chief Executive Officer (or equivalent)
- Board of Directors
- Controller /CFO
- Participants in the planning & budgeting processes
- Department/Function Managers
- Appropriate mix of public/private, industry/consultant/vendor/academia
- Collective experience in management, development and implementation of planning and budgeting