CAM-I Corporate Membership
CAM-I Membership Fee Structure and Criteria
Cam-I has a membership structure which is based around corporate members.
The large membership is for organizations with more than $1 Billion Revenue or Budget.
The Medium membership is for organization less than $1 Billion Revenue or Budget.
- An entity (or whatever the organization structure) would join a specific CAM-I program. There are currently nine (8) CAM-I Projects or interest groups.
- The membership is International for the whole corporation or entity and paid in advance, and covers a one year period from the date of membership (the 1st day of the month joined).
- For the corporate membership, the organization receives:
- Direct participation in any and all Project Teams/ Interest Groups for CAM-I.
- Collaborative environment and Network - with CAM-I members, subject matter experts, and academia at CAM-I formal quarterly meetings and monthly meetings by Webex, focusing on emerging issues and best practices.
- Access to CAM-I portal. This is a repository of practical, proven advanced management methods and tools,and to Fortune 500 companies who have used them. This is an Electronic access is provided to all past and present deliverables and current member contacts
- ROI – Proven revenue generation and cost savingsby application of the CAM-I best practices. Member analysis and case studies have documented these profitability improvements.
- One copy of all past and present books as they are released.
- Quarterly program meetings, ability to send up to 12 people to each quarterly meeting (CAM-I has discretion on the limit).
- A seat on the members Forum as a Members representative, with one vote on matters before the committee. This is a group of representatives from member companies, involved in decision making. This is also a vehicle to start any new projects.
- Upon joining Visit by CAM-I subject President to meet your management upon joining, to identify your issues, challenges possible resolutions and transfer of knowledge. We also provide a visit by a subject matter expert on the topic you need for the larger $25,000 member.
- Seats at no cost to workshops offered during the quarterly meetings.
- Discounts at CAM-I sponsored conferences.
- Special exhibitor considerations at program symposiums and conferences.
- Speaking opportunities at program symposiums and conferences.
- Professional growth and Professional Educational (CPE) credits
The memberships are compared in the following table:
|Participants||Up to 12/ Up to 6|
|Transferability||Unlimited within company|
|Access to Portal||Up to 20/Up to 6|
|Scope||All interest groups or projects|
|Deliverables||1 copy of all deliverables and Books|
|Prior Deliverables||All prior deliverables|
|Members Forum||1 seat on the members forum; 1 vote at meetings|
|Workshops at quarterly meetings||Free for up to 5 people|
|CAM-I books and materials||Discounts available|
|Special exhibitor considerations||At conferences and symposiums|
|Speaking opportunities||At conferences and symposiums|
|Networking environment||Ongoing, access to all contacts on the Portal|
Global Leadership in Cost, Process and Performance Management