Ethics for Financial Professionals
This course covers the basic concept of ethics with a detailed definition and what it entails. We will discuss the role of ethics in our personal as well as professional lives and the challenges faced.
We will also discuss the core ethical values and how rationalization is used as a common tool. Finally, we will talk about the framework of ethical decision-making and conclude with a brief discourse on ethics and conflict of interests.
- Define ethics and emphasize on the various principles involved.
- Discuss the ways in which we can incorporate ethical values in our personal and professional lives.
- Briefly define the major themes in ethical philosophy.
- Fully understand the core ethical principles and values and the use of rationalization.
- Elaborate on the framework for ethical decision-making.
- Define the key elements of a conflict of interest.
- Lesson 1: The Role of Ethics
- Lesson 2: Ethics vs. Values
- Lesson 3:Ethical Decision-Making
- Lesson 4: Ethics and Conflict of Interest
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page.
This course has been approved for 2 hours.
Final Exam: You must pass the final exam with a 70% in order to receive course credit.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to print your certificate online.
Clicking here to register will open a new window to 360Training where you can select this course or view a demo.