Cost/Process Management Resources
CAM-I has compiled this list of resources to help in further development and research, in advanced cost management and process based controls.
Cost Management Systems Related Resources
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
One of our frequent partners, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). Co-sponsors of our annual Cost Management Industry Symposium and our Target Costing Best Practice Study.
American Productivity & Quality Center (APQC)
Co-sponsor of three Activity Based Costing Best Practice Studies. Home of the International Benchmarking Clearinghouse.
Certified Management Accountants of Canada (CMA)
We represent leading strategic financial management professionals who integrate accounting expertise with advanced management skills to achieve business success
Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (UK)
Founded in 1919,the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) now has 47,000 members in 120 countries and over 64,000 registered students.
Links To Related Website Resources
CAM-I Partners and Affiliates:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- American Productivity & Quality Center
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- American Society for Quality
- Canadian Solutions for Advanced Manufacturing
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (UK)
- Industrial Research Institute
- Manufacturer Directory
- Description: Directory of manufacturer and supplier sites offering Suppliers, Manufacturers, Distributors, Exporters & Importers and Industry Services
- NIST (Government)
- The Society of Management Accountants of Canada (SMAC)
- Links to other similar organizations