Consortium for Advanced Management International CAM-I
CAM-I is an international consortium of manufacturing and service companies, government organizations, consultancies, and academic and professional bodies who have elected to work cooperatively in a pre-competitive environment to solve management problems and critical business issues that are common to the group.
CAM-I, working with its membership, has created innovative cost management models which have improved target costing methods through the application of process based management and performance management tools. CAM-I is a leader in environmental sustainability methodologies and intelligent data quality. Our members are large organizations who have firsthand knowledge in enterprise risk management. We also have advanced applications in the fields of planning and budgeting processes and change adaptation and learning. CAM-I is here to put all this business knowledge and experience into a form that allows our members to benefit.
Consortium for Advanced Management International (CAM-I)
Winter Meeting in San Antonio, Texas from December 5th to 7th, 2016.
Check out the CAM-I Integrated Risk and Crisis Management group publication in the July issue “Public Risk Magazine”
CAM-I Welcomes their new member City of Rock Hill, SC
CAM-I acknowledged and thanks their members for the number of years they have been members.
- US Army – 5 years of membership
- Institute of Cost accountants of India - 5 years of membership
- Decimal - 5 years of Membership
- SAS Institute - 10 years of membership
- USPTO - 10 years of membership
- CPA Canada - 10 years of membership
- Navistar - 10 years of membership
- Pilbara - 10 years of membership
- Royal Australian Navy - 10 years of membership
- Grant Thornton LLP - 10 years of membership
- US Air Force - 15 years of membership
- The Boeing Company – Over 33 years of membership
CAM-I Recognized for Excellence at 2015 Greater Austin Business Awards
AUSTIN, Texas – Aug. 27, 2015 — CAM-I is pleased to announce that it received an award of excellence from the Austin Chamber of Commerce at the 15th annual Great Austin Business Awards.
CAM-I received the British Airways International Trade, Investment & Expansion Award recognizes investments by international companies in Austin that create jobs locally, as well as Austin-based companies who have a global impact through products and services provided worldwide.
CAM-I Annual Report for 2015
The March/April 2015 issue of Cost Management, a publication by Thomson Reuters was dedicated to CAM-I. CAM-I also has an article on the May/June issue. Read More...
CPA Canada has developed an executive overview of The Consortium for Advanced Management – International (CAM-I)’s Performance Management Framework (PMF) to help you evaluate and improve organizational performance.
The PMF is an eight-step model that can be adapted to meet the specific needs of any organization, industry or sector. It has been used in research initiatives in various sectors such as health care, environmental sustainability, and integrated risk and crisis management.
Benefits of the CAM-I Performance Management Framework:
- creates a common understanding of current and future performance capability
- provides transparency and awareness of areas performing below expectations
- establishes a common frame of reference for needed improvements
- provides focus and confidence to begin improvements, especially when resources are scarce
- informs the selection of appropriate performance measures
- serves as a sound tool for leadership development and awareness
Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada) is a member of CAM-I. Our executive overview provides an insightful summary about how to put the PMF into practice so that you can optimize your investment in valuable resources, focus on key performance improvements, and achieve business goals.
CAM-I in partnership with SmartPros education sources has created a web-based learning environment - The CAM-I University training site.
This web-based tool provides unlimited access to online training and education resources. SmartPros is a leading educational company specializing in Accounting & Finance, HR & Compliance, Health & Safety, Supply Chain Management, and Technology training.
CAM-I University training site is your resource for:
- Continuing Professional Education and credits
- Professional Insights on complex issues
- Online access to our dynamic libraries
To access the CAM-I University site, please click here.